Tips for Age Managers
- Write results onto the weekly sheet to be handed in Saturday with the clipboard that is provided
Ground & Centre Records
- You need to time first place with TWO timers.Take the slowest time
- Need to have the record (time,distance or height) verified by a committee member.
- Complete a Record slip and hand this in with the weekly sheet (must be signed by a committee member who witnessed the record).
- When using the starting gun stand behind the last runner so you can see who false starts.
- Before you start a race make sure the person(s) timing are ready before you fire the starting gun.
- When you are timing,time the places NOT the Lanes or children
- Start the stopwatch when you see the smoke and stop when the torso crosses the line.
- Do not stand at the end of the lane,stand to the side,in line with the finishing post.